Joint Bureau COP11/MOP31 online meeting
- To join the online meeting please click on the link https://un.interpret.world/loginlink?token=S-zikike64. If the link does not work, try to copy and paste it into your browser. You will receive an email that contains a code to access (called ’token’) the sessions. For each session a new code (token) will be sent. It is important to provide to the Secretariat an email that you can easily access and get the access code.
NB: Please connect at least 15 minutes in advance in order to solve any technical challenges you may face
PLEASE USE GOOGLE CHROME OR FIREFOX TO OPEN THE LINK. APPLE SAFARI IS NOT SUPPORTED
- Online meeting requirements:
- Headsets are advisable for clearer audio
- Only registered participants can ask a question via audio or the chat panel. To request permission, click on the green hand icon. When appropriate, the President’s will grant you video and audio access to the floor
- When speaking you will be video streaming, therefore it is important to ensure good lighting
- The event chat panel box can be used to submit written questions visible by all. To chat privately, click the arrow to the right of the delegate’s name
- For additional information on the application of the online meeting platform, please refer to instruction sheet AR | CH | EN | FR | RU | SP or these slides
- Technical issues: in case of any issues during the sessions, please call +1 888-534-2408 to contact a technician who will be supporting the meeting. If this can’t be resolved, you will be connected via telephone but only listen in to the deliberations in the language of the floor. You will have a chance to comment in writing on the meeting report when the draft is shared with all the Bureaux members for agreement.
The joint meeting of the Bureau of the eleventh meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Vienna Convention and the Bureau of the Thirty-First Meeting of the Parties to the Montreal Protocol will take place online on 21 November 2020 at 15:00 hrs Nairobi time.
The corresponding time for the Bureaux members is provided below:
* Please note that the times have been adjusted for Daylight Saving time zones as compared to the times indicated in the invitation letters. Please kindly make sure to check again the correct corresponding time for your time zone against 15.00 hours in Nairobi, which is when the meeting session will start.