I, Roberto de Aguiar Peixoto, nominated by Brazil and residing in Sao Paulo, Brazil, member of TEAP, co-chair of RTOC and of a TSB (Decision XXXI/7) declare as follows:
1) I have read the Conflict of Interest and Disclosure Guidelines for the Technology and Economic Assessment Panel, its Technical Options Committees and Temporary Subsidiary Bodies (“the COI Guidelines”) as adopted by the Meeting of the Parties in Decision XXIV/8.
2) My responsibilities include:
I work as a Professor of Mechanical Engineering, teaching courses and doing research in the fields of thermal sciences and refrigeration and air conditioning, at the Instituto Maua de Tecnologia, a Technical University in Sao Caetano do Sul, Sao Paulo, Brazil. Occasionally I work as an independent consultant. I consult for various entities. These include organisations dealing with refrigeration and air conditioning issues, and organisations dealing with Montreal Protocol and UNFCCC related climate issues, including the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). All consultancies are conducted on a short-term assignment basis.
Neither I, nor my wife (occupational therapist and University Professor) or my children own stock or have proprietary interest in companies producing ODS or their alternatives or substitutes.
3) This declaration constitutes my written agreement, pursuant to paragraph 8 of the COI Guidelines, to comply with the Guidelines. I understand that this written agreement is a condition of my service.
4) My interests and those of my wife or children include the following
5) I conduct all work relating to TEAP, RTOC and TSBs on an entirely voluntary (unpaid) basis. UNEP Nairobi funds travel and accommodation related to my participation in TEAP, RTOC and TSB meetings.
6) Pursuant to paragraph 11 of the COI Guidelines, I declare that I have not declined to disclose information falling within paragraph 10 of those Guidelines.
7) I undertake to disclose any material change to any of the above information, pursuant to paragraph 9 of the COI Guidelines, within 30 days of any such change.
8) I undertake to make further declarations of interest annually for so long as I remain a member of the TEAP and the RTOC.
9) I understand that this DOI will expire no later than one year after I have signed it.
Roberto de Aguiar Peixoto
Date: January 25, 2020
I, Fabio Polonara, nominated by Italy, residing in Senigallia, Italy, member of TEAP, co-chair of RTOC and member of CFC11 Task Force for 2020, declare as follows.
Date: May 20th, 2020