Decision IV/20: Executive Committee of the Multilateral Fund
The Fourth Meeting of the Parties decided in Dec. IV/20:
- to adopt the revised budgets for 1992 and 1993, and the budget for 1994 for the Fund Secretariat, as set out in Annex XIII to the report of the Fourth Meeting of the Parties;
- to urge all Parties to pay their outstanding contributions promptly and also to pay their future contributions promptly and in full, in accordance with the formula for contributions as set out in Annex XIV to the report of the Fourth Meeting of the Parties;
- to adopt the scale of contributions for the Multilateral Fund as set out in Annex XIV to the report of the Fourth Meeting of the Parties;
- to endorse the selection of Canada, France, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Russian Federation and United States of America as members of the Executive Committee representing Parties not operating under paragraph 1 of Article 5 of the Protocol, and the selection of Brazil, Egypt, Ghana, Jordan, Malaysia, Mauritius and Venezuela as members representing Parties operating under paragraph 1 of Article 5, for one year;
- to endorse the selection of the United States of America to act as Chairman and of Malaysia to act as Vice-Chairman of the Executive Committee for one year.